Friday, September 12, 2008

Here comes Berba... Dimitar Berbatov finally a Red Devil!!!

Finally... Transfer deadline day is over. And we have Berba. That was one heck of a day.
I will never forget it. I wasn't that nervous even when I was waiting for my engineering results to come out. :P
As always United have paid over the odds for the player they want: £30.75 million!
The day was full of drama as Shitty-City banged in like a villain with a bid of £34 million for Berbatov. And news came out that Spurs have accepted Shitty-City's bid! I was just praying that Berba doesn't agree terms with Manchester Shitty... As Spurs accepted the bid Berba was flying to Manchester with his agent.

Its said that Fergie phoned Berba's agent to let them know he is waiting for them at the Manchester airport.
When agent told Berba about this, there was a smile on his face. Meanwhile Mark Hughes made a statement saying he is expecting a meeting with Berbatov.
Fergie took Berba from airport to Carrington for medical. Everything was being done illegally, only in Levvy's books... :D
So Berba ditched Shitty-City... :D And chelski were left red faced when Shitty-City managed to get Robinho.

Here is a nice take on the Berba transfer:

Levy: “Berbatov where the hell are you?”

Berbatov: “Funny thing. I went off to Manchester like you told me to and was waiting for City to pick me up from the airport. But they never came. Then I fell ill so a kind Scottish man took me to the hospital then when they doctors said there was nothing wrong with me,
he asked for my autograph.”
Levy: “Shiiiiiiiiiittt”

And on Robinho's transfer:

Sept 01:

Agent: Hey, Robinho, bid from Manchester!
Robinho: Sweet! What wages?
Agent: 150k p/w…
Robinho: You kidding me? Where do I sign?!?!?!

Sept 02:

Robinho: Where is Rooney? Ferdinand? Tevez? Ronaldo? F@#K… :lol:

Here is video of Berbatov's Interview -



0 comments:

Post a Comment