Friday, September 12, 2008

Liverpool Vs Man Utd Preview

Okay... Its time for action after such a long, boring international break.
So I'm depserately waiting for tommorrow, when united go all guns blazing against Looserpool.
Recent trips to Anfield have been happy ones for united. It was ages back in 2001 when Looserpool managed to beat united at their home. So, I'm pretty much sure that we will easily manage to get 3 points tomorrow. Torres and Gerrard are doubtful for tommorrows clash.

I'm so excited to see Dimitar Berbatov making his debut for united. Meanwhile, Carrick and Giggs are supposed to be fit, but I think they both will be on the bench tommorrow.

My team for tommorrow would be

VDS
Brown Rio Vida Evra
Nani Scholes Fletcher
Tevej Rooney
Berba

Prediction: 0-3 to United. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment